Our growing equity investment platform is looking for a bright and engaged JUNIOR INVESTMENT ANALYST. Working hand in hand with the management team of CROWDBERRY and senior investment analyst across Slovak and Czech Republic, the candidate shall become our core team member and participate in our market and company research, identify, acquire and execute new exciting investment opportunities in SMEs and REAL-ESTATE for our growing investors base. Our new team member shall be responsible for a set of business analytics tasks, representing Crowdberry externally and drive the operational activities of the firm going forward.
If you know how to look at the business environment from a helicopter view, appreciate very flat corporate hierarchy and want to learn to connect the right dots to succeed, we would love to hear from you and take you onboard.
- Financial, business and market analysis of Small and Medium sized enterprises and Real-estate for new investment opportunities
- Active participation and deal team support in investment process from kick-off stage to investment closing
- Support with general deal-flow and investment management, marketing and investment related activities - expect up to 10 new investments per year and dozens of companies for review
- Provide support to senior investment analyst with gathering, analysing and interpreting corporate, financial and market information
- Preparation and review of financial and operational models, valuation concepts and comparables
- Basic understanding and reading of financial statements and their implication on business models
- Participating in recommendations for the companies and financed projects from the research and competition analysis
- Reporting and helping to prepare workshops and for selected industries and mega-trends
Mission: drive the impact of Crowdberry as an investment marketplace for alternative investments and help our economy to develop a strong economical backbone through a thriving Startup and SME environment
CROWDBERRY is a leading alternative investment platform operating in Slovakia and Czech Republic with partnerships established with Private banking departments of Tatra Banka and Raiffeisenbank Czech Republic. We provide a professional marketplace for entrepreneurs and investors to enable growth for innovative companies as well as attractive investment opportunities for our capital providers. We advise and help to build new businesses with a mission to become a growth catalyst for the future economy.
- University degree, preferably in corporate finance/banking/economics
- 1-3 years of relevant work experience - ideally investment, corporate finance, consultancy
- Market and (financial) data research skills with attention to details
- Basic experience in reading and understanding financial statements, reports and presentations
- Sound writing and communications skills on both Slovak and English language (min. C1 level)
- Intellectual curiosity with a twist of creativity. Flexible, preferring new challenges over routine
- An entrepreneurial "can-do" attitude facilitated by continuous learning
- Active participation in an open-minded, creative and hard-working team
- Out of the box non-business/non-financial background will be considered with care too!
- Internationally experienced young and dynamic team in a flat organisational structure
- Intellectually intense but fun work with a hands-on business contribution
- Environment in and around innovative businesses real-estate, top Slovak and Czech SMEs with international reach, and interesting network of private investors, both national and international
- Growth within the team based on a career plan desirable
- Relocation to other offices possible (e.g. Prague)
- Flexible working hours with a pleasant and casual working environment