Our growing equity investment platform is looking for a bright, engaged and experienced Marketing Specialist for our Bratislava office. The right candidate shall become our core team member and shall be responsible for a complex set of marketing and communications tasks related to marketing of Crowdberry as well as marketing of Crowdberry companies. In this role our new team member will cooperate with our investment, analytic team in Bratislava as well as our marketing department in Prague. Our ideal candidate has already several years of experience in the field of marketing and communications.
If you see marketing as an important driver of company's success, appreciate very flat corporate hierarchy and want to learn marketing in a very dynamic environment, we would love to hear from you and take you onboard.
- Close cooperation with the marketing team based in Prague - tasks related to marketing of the platform as well as communications of Crowberry companies. At the same time, ability to work independently in the Bratislava office is essential
- Support of the Crowdberry investment team wrt to marketing, business development and communications tools
- Coordinating Crowdberry team, suppliers, partners, financed companies,
- Communication with media and journalists as well as investors
- External and internal communications - copywriting PR, social networks, ads, mailing campaigns, online & digital marketing ...
- Creation of presentations
- Intense work on CRM integration into comms model of Crowdberry online & offline platform
- Organisation of events
- Customer experience activities and programs
- Creating various marketing materials
- Website management
- Mailing campaigns
CROWDBERRY is a leading alternative investment platform operating in Slovakia and Czech Republic with partnerships established with Private banking departments of Tatra Banka and Raiffeisen bank Czech Republic. We provide a professional marketplace for entrepreneurs and investors to enable growth for innovative companies as well as attractive investment opportunities for our capital providers. We advise and help to build new businesses with a mission to become a growth catalyst for the future economy.
- University degree, preferably in marketing and/or communications
- 3-5 years of relevant work experience - marketing strategy, brand management, PR, communications
- Experience in the financial or professional services industry is preferred
- Very good copywriting skills, passionate about communications and social media
- Responsible person with great organisational skills and self-control
- Fluent business level of English written and spoken
- Exceptional writing and communication skills in both Slovak and English language
- Commercial awareness partnered with a creative mind
- Intellectual curiosity with a twist of creativity. Flexible, preferring new challenges over routine
- An entrepreneurial "can-do" attitude facilitated by continuous learning
- Active participation in an open-minded, creative and hard-working team
- Natural Networker
- Skilled in MS Suite (Mailing, PowerPoint presentations ...) at advanced level, positive attitude to new technologies
- Experience with graphical and mailing software will be considered as an advantage
- Out of the box non-business/non-financial background will be considered with care too!
- Internationally experienced young and dynamic team in a flat organisational structure
- Intellectually intense but fun work with a hands-on business contribution
- Environment in and around innovative businesses, top Slovak and Czech START-UPs and SMEs with global reach, and interesting network of private investors, both national and international
- Growth within the team based on a career plan desirable
- Relocation to other offices possible (e.g. Prague)
- Flexible working hours with a pleasant and casual working environment