Our growing equity investment platform is looking for a bright SENIOR TECHNOLOGY OFFICER. The right candidate will be working side by side the Crowdberry management team to define and implement necessary software systems, tools and processes.
The successful candidate will lead development of our online investment platform www.crowdberry.eu and related supporting tools. He or she will be responsible for automation of internal processes, data management and security of Crowdberry's tech stack.
This is a part time role (average ca 1-2 day/week) with a transition to full time in a near future.
If you are able to take a helicopter view of how the business is managed, appreciate a flat organisation structure and want to learn to connect the right dots to succeed, we would love to hear from you.
- Oversee all technology aspects of Crowdberry online investment platform
- Manage existing apps including roadmap delivery focused on platform enhancement
- Continuous development of Crowdberry's internal CRM systems including selection and implementation of relevant modules
- Provide guidance and training to internal platform and CRM users (investment and ops team)
- Liaison with suppliers and technology vendors - selection, coordination
- Implement business intelligence and reporting modules supporting business decisions
- Lead innovation activities and implement modern trends where relevant
Mission: drive the impact of Crowdberry as an investment marketplace for alternative investments and help our economy to develop a strong economic backbone through a thriving Startup and SME environment.
- University degree in IT or minimum 5 years' experience in online technology and application implementation and development
- Project management experience with CRM, CMS system implementation
- Previous experience in FinTech / e-commerce platform development
- Ability to communicate technical topics to stakeholders with diverse backgrounds
- Passion for designing, building and integrating large scalable systems
- Sound writing and communication skills in Slovak/Czech and English (C1+)
- An entrepreneurial "can-do" attitude facilitated by continuous learning
- Internationally experienced young and dynamic team in a flat organisational structure
- Intellectually intense but fun work with a hands-on business contribution
- Environment in and around innovative businesses, real estate, top Slovak and Czech SMEs with international reach and interesting network of private investors, both national and international
- Relocation to other offices possible (e.g. Prague)
- Flexible working hours with a pleasant and casual working environment
Email us on email@example.com