Freshlabels is a fast-growing online retailer of sustainable fashion with a strong brand and an ambitious European expansion underway.
In 2019 Freshlabels began its foreign expansion by launching an English version of the platform, and at the beginning of last year it added a German version as well. The company’s immediate sixfold year-on-year revenue growth on the German market and revenue doubling for the rest of the European countries proved that the company’s focus on the Western European market was the right choice. The exceptional potential of Freshlabels is strengthened by the growth of e-commerce and digital sales channels in the fashion industry. With an offer of more than 100 carefully selected brands, Freshlabels is quickly becoming the leader among sustainable and quality fashion retailers for a wide customer base.
- E-commerce platform in four languages
- 2020 revenue of €4.7 million, growth of +49% CAGR between 2016 and 2019
- 3 B&M concept stores in Prague and Berlin
- Long-term relationships with suppliers and access to exclusive product collections
- Highly rated customer service and exceptionally low return rates
- Delivery option to more than 20 countries
- 40+ members team led by seasoned management
- Expert supervisory board members: Venture capital fund Tensor Ventures
- 150,000+ subscribers and followers (email / Instagram / Facebook)
- Growth investment with an expected return of 3x invested sum within 5 years
About the investment opportunity
Product / Solution