This traditional family-owned mini-dairy company specializes in the production of premium yoghurts from cow's milk, which it has packed and matured in glass since 2013. With the extension of its product line to new yoghurts and traditional desserts, Malý Gazda has ambitions of becoming a leader in the segment of premium boutique dairy companies in Central Europe.
- Production of premium yoghurts in a glass made from high-quality ingredients, based on the traditional practices of internationally successful French family dairy companies.
- Profitable business with expected revenues of over EUR 500,000 in 2019 and significant improvement of profitability versus the financial year 2018.
- Company’s own partially automated production facility based in Prešov, Slovakia with a production capacity of up to 3 mil. yoghurts per year.
- Awarded for best design and packaging at global design competition Pentawards in Tokio.
- Over 300 points of sales in Slovakia, products are sold in supermarket chains including Billa, Kaufland, Tesco, Terno and Coop Jednota, and also in hotels and restaurants.
- Exports to Hungarian and Czech markets with ambitions of further local growth and regional geographical expansion.