Residential project Úvaly
A detailed information memorandum is available after a non-binding indication of interest. The following text is a brief summary of the investment opportunity.
The investment will be carried out in Czech crowns.
- Minimizing risk and focusing on adherence to the project business plan. Crowdberry investors will enter the project:
- with the building permit,
- after receiving an acceptable offer from the construction company,
- and after receiving an acceptable offer from bank.
- Expected return of 15–20% per annum, expected investment period up to three years.
- This is the implementation of the fourth phase of the project, the three previous phases were successfully sold out.
- The project will be built in an area where there is longstanding high demand for apartments.
- Investment alongside experienced partners – the lead investor will be real estate fund CB Property Investors (founded by Crowdberry) and the project manager is Arcona Capital, a real estate fund responsible for more than €400 million in total assets. Arcona Capital has also implemented the previous three phases of the development.
Investors will have opportunity to buy an appartments in project with 3% discount.
The Úvaly residential project offers the opportunity to share in the returns from a residential development alongside an experienced project manager and real estate fund. This is a residential project comprising 47 units in four buildings with underground parking, which follows on from three successfully completed phases.
The project will be built in the Prague-East district in the village of Úvaly, which offers the opportunity to find housing in a peaceful area within an accessible distance from Prague. The project will be built to a high standard with an emphasis on energy efficiency.
The investment will be carried out in Czech crowns – i.e., your investment and the target amount provided to the developer will be in Czech crowns. As it is now only possible to indicate and confirm interest in euros on the platform, please divide the amount you wish to invest in CZK by 25. For example, if you are interested in an investment of CZK 200,000, indicate/confirm an investment of €8,000; if you are interested in an investment of CZK 400,000, indicate/confirm an investment of €16,000, etc.