Retail Park Piešťany
Investment opportunity into a modern retail park in Piešťany and an innovative investment structure with protective instrumentsfor Crowdberry investors.Retail Park Piešťanyis 100% occupied with lease agreements with established brands Pepco, dm drogerie and Super zoo. Tenant agreements started in autumn 2019 when the park received use approval.
Retail Park Piešťany has a net leasable area of ca. 1 500 sqm and is located on a land plot of ca. 4 100 sqm situated right next to a Lidl grocery store and near Tesco and Kaufland supermarkets, 4 min by car from the city centre and with direct access to the D1 motorway.
- 3-year investment horizon with stable returns
- Standard length of lease contracts (weighted average unexpired lease term is 5.1 years, no possibility of termination)
- Tenants are reputable companies with high revenue growth
- Financing partner is Tatra banka and general contractor is construction company Keraming
- Inflation protection: rent will be increased every year by 75% of inflation
- Liquidity preference for Crowdberry investors and other protective instruments
- Developer is KLM real estate (“KLM’) who has 17 years of experience in real estate development, a strong team and an impressive portfolio of 33 completed projects of which 16 involved the development of retail parks. In total 41 tenants and 112 retail units for lease
- KLM has successfully exited from number of their retail park developments. In 2018 and 2019, KLM sold a portfolio of 10 retail parks with a total leasable area of 39,000 sqm to Tatra Asset Management